top of the world

top of the world

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Take Me to My Beach!

So for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, my post title is a line from a song that is going thru my head a lot these days. The song is "Pure Shores" by the All Saints and was featured in the movie "The Beach" which was filmed not far from here in Ko Phi Phi Don. Anyway, I found a great little private beach today tucked in a hidden area under a cliff that just required a little rock scrambling to access. I went swimming in the Andaman Sea for the first time. BEAUTIFUL warm water...heaven!
"Take me somewhere I can breathe, I've got so much to see, This is where I want to be."
Today was mostly a walking on the beach day. I did get some Karst pics, but it was relatively overcast today so not maybe the best light for showing them off. I'm loving the longtail boats and can't seem to stop photographing them!
And this final picture is for all of you who told me to stay off sea walls! Just to show how how I never really do what I'm told! (:

No comments: